Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Leo's Steak Shop - Folcroft PA

 On my way to NY from my Maryland I decided I needed to get some Philly Cheese Steak! I was initially planning to hit up Pat's and Gino's but after reading some reviews I decided to check out  Leo's instead.
Leo's!

Leo's is a pretty small cheese steak place with no indoor seating. Usually that would not be a problem since they have ample seating outdoors but when it's cold and rainy like the day I visited it's a bit of a bummer.

One of the many plaques of awards on the walls.
The whole place smelled pretty amazing. I ordered a large mushroom cheese steak with hot peppers.
A large cheese steak wrapped up in 2 sections! That's a lot of Philly Cheese Steak!
The cheese steak was pretty tasty but the cheese was not mingled in with the meat. Since the meat is not seasoned I recommend that you order extra cheese to make sure you can have cheese in ever bite. Is it the best of Philly? I can't say but it is pretty tasty.

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment