Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hueco Tanks Bowling!


View Larger Map
As I mentioned in the previous post I took a half day of climbing and decided to join Val and crew bowling. The draw besides the bowling was the Cheap drinks!
The skinny on the Bowling Alley is that they have an arcade and even a roller coaster! The roller coaster was not in operations while I was there but I can't imagine it would be that much fun. The ball selection is pretty bad but the lanes seem to be in good condition.
As far as I can tell they have a special bowling deal everyday besides Wed. I think the most important ones to remember is $1 mini beer all day Monday and $1 mini Tecate after 7pm Tuesday.
I was all loopy from being so tired from all the climbing so adding some $1 beer to the equation certainly did not help my game but it still was tons of fun. Good folks, good bowling, and cheap beers = win! Check out the bowling alley if you need something fun to do on your rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment