Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sluggo's Vegetarian Cafe - Chattanooga

Kevin wanted to check out a well known vegetarian cafe named Sluggo's. They are known for their tasty healthy vegetarian cuisines. As people might be able to guess from my numerous bbq post that I am quite far from a vegetarian but contrary to popular belief I'm an omnivore not a carnivore.
Victor and Kevin and a wooden tower of doom~!!
The cafe was pretty small and had a very chilled atmosphere. They have plenty of games to play while you wait. I recommend playing zenga with a slightly with a slightly wobbly table! Maybe I'm just being a sore loser, :oP
Vegetarian Dumplings
I ordered a small plate of Vegetarian Dumplings as recommended by the waiter. You get 6 dumplings with 3 different sauces. All the sauces were pretty tasty but my favorite sauce was the spicy vegan mayo sauce. The food's not bad but I think it's over priced. If you are hungry make sure you get a burrito!


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment